Our client, an award winning provider of Food Services, Hospitality and Facilities Management Company require a Catering Assistant for a vacancy based in Derrylin, Co Fermanagh
As the Catering Assistant, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Food preparation
- Food Service
- Till operation and cash handling
- Dealing with customers
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 9am - 3.30pm
- Previous experience in a catering environment
- Have an appreciation and understanding of the importance of Food Safety
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Demonstrable ability to work on own initiative to meet deadlines
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- An NVQ Catering qualification and Basic Food Hygiene Certificate would be advantageous but not essential
- Rate of Pay - £8.72 per hr
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.