2 Temporary Catering Assistants required for a large public sector client based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £9.81 per hour
Location: Cecil Ward Building
Hours: 18.5/21 hours per week
Duration: 3 months pending review
- To assist as required in the serving of food in the Atrium restaurant (Cecil Ward building) and at any other locations as directed by the Restaurant and Catering Manager or Chef
- To prepare basic snacks and food as instructed by the chef or cook
- To operate cash registers and point-of-sale equipment as required, and to receive and account for cash taken in the Atrium restaurant
- To deliver and collect foodstuffs and catering equipment or supplies as required to and from a range of locations using all equipment provided
- To assist as required in the provision of trolley services and function catering at all locations
- To keep all kitchens, dining areas, serving areas, catering equipment and utensils in a clean and hygienic condition
- To clean all food stores, refrigerators, freezers, worktops, walls, floors, tables, fixtures, fittings and other similar items and to wash or clean all crockery, cutlery and utensils
- To prepare tables for use by customers and to clear and clean them afterwards
- To carry out any other relevant duties as directed by the Restaurant and Catering Manager
- Possess a valid, recognised basic food hygiene certificate gained within the last three years
- Be able to demonstrate relevant experience in each of the following areas:
- carrying out basic food preparation in a kitchen
- cash handling on behalf of others
- dealing with enquiries from customers or members of the public in person
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.