Role: BESL / Catering Assistant
Rate of Pay: £9.84phr
Hours: 20hrs per week 10am - 2pm
To provide support to the Catering section in particular the training kitchen and restaurant
- Maintain and clean all work areas and equipment in production kitchen and restaurant in line with Food Safety Standards.
- Follow College Safe Catering Policy.
- Provide customer/hospitality service to all internal and external customers and clients.
- Prepare and set up work areas on a daily basis for both catering and bar activities.
- Cash handling duties to include reconciliation of cash.
- Preparation of hot beverages, sandwiches, hot snacks and baked goods.
- Preparation of Hospitality's to service both internal and external clients.
Any other duties as requested by the line manager
Demonstrate experience in a customer focused catering environment
Demonstrate that you are an effective team player
- Hold a current Level 2 Food Safety qualification