Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. Staffline currently have a number of vacancies for Catering Staff in Dublin. These roles are fixed contract roles with attractive, flexible hours ranging from 12 - 40 hours per week. You choose!
Our client, a major player in the food service sector currently requires catering and food service staff for their locations in Dublin. These include healthcare and workplace locations.
The Role: Working in a caring setting you will be responsible for helping deliver exceptional care and service to clients.
Hours of Work: This role will provide a flexible working pattern to suit your life & family commitments with immediate starts.
- Friendly, customer driven personality with a willingness to provide excellent service.
- Previous experience in food service / hospitality will be an advantage but is not essential.
- HACCP Level 1.
- Manual handling training - Advantage but training can be completed.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Candidates must be currently residing in Ireland with up-to-date work permit.
In Return: An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys Leitchman in our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.