Band 6 Catering Manager
The Client: Local Public body based in Newry, serving local residents.
- To manage the operational delivery of catering services in the business
- To provide professional advice regarding catering provision to community facilities in the Southern Trust.
- To ensure services are provided cost effectively and within agreed budget allocations and advise on potential overspends.
- To ensure that these services are provided in accordance with the service specification.
- To provide professional advice and guidance regarding catering provision.
- To develop and review operational policies and procedures.
- To ensure the efficient deployment of available resources (both staff and goods and services).
- To monitor the quality of services provided on a day-to-day basis and take action as appropriate to ensure the service meets the required standard.
Hours of work: 37.5 hour per week - Monday to Friday
- 3rd Level qualification in hospitality management or related subject plus a minimum of 3 years management experience in catering services in either a healthcare environment or the hospitality industry
- A minimum of 5 years catering management experience, working in a large scale organisation (200+ meals) in either a healthcare environment or the hospitality industry.
- Hold a full current driving licence with access to a car.
- Demonstrate evidence of financial and budgetary management
In Return: Rate of pay £16.04 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.