CECS Band 3 Administrator
Community Equipment & Continence Service Administrator
CECS Admin Office Lissue Lisburn
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative service:
The Community Equipment and Continence Service (CECS) warehouse is based at Lissue, Lisburn. It provides a Regional Service in respect of receipt, storage, issue, distribution, retrieval, and decontamination of Community Equipment, and includes continence products home delivery service. The post holder will work as part of a dedicated team to provide an efficient and effective service to multiple Trust Customers. The post holder will be required to assist in maintaining the Community Equipment Code of Practice (CECOPS) and ISO 9002 accreditation.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operating a PC, using various software packages and IT systems such as Finance Procurement and Logistics (FPL) systems, continence ring back system, Local Community Information Development (LCID) system, ELMS system, Electronic Materials Management and JDA Warehouse system to facilitate the delivery of a Community Equipment and Continence Service.
- Liaison with professional staff e.g. Occupational Therapist, District Nursing, and Physiotherapists to ensure information on system is up to date and accurate.
- Scheduling deliveries of equipment and continence pads in conjunction with relevant transport departments.
- Dealing with members of the public either at the counter or via telephone, ensuring that their product request/issues are dealt with in a courteous and timely manner.
- Preparation of Equipment Collection Dockets, liaison with clients for scheduling uplift and return of CECS equipment to the warehouse. Proactively seeking to ensure equipment is returned and credited.
- Responsible for ensuring that the filing of requisitions, delivery and collection notes and all other paperwork is completed daily.
- Ensuring that all returned equipment is accurately recorded on all relevant internal and external electronic databases.
- Investigate and resolve all customer queries.
- Input of Non Stock Goods received notes on FPL system.
- Action Customer Care Reports - Information, requests/ requisitions, Service and Product Queries as appropriate.
- Assist in expediting of stock orders to ensure continuity of supply to customers.
- Provide an Electronic Materials Management (EMM) service to Trusts as assigned.
- Provide support to management in all matters relating to the Community Equipment and Continence Service.
- Assist as and when required in stock counts.
- Assist in the management of CECS stock and non-stock Catalogue.
- Assist management in reviewing of the range of items held in stock, assessing new stock item application in the light of throughput contribution and costs.
- Carry out accurate and timely stock and non-stock requisition inputting in line with warehouse picking requirements and customer delivery and collection schedules.
Hours of work: 37.5hr per week
*12 Month's relevant experience*
- Experience should be in a customer service/purchasing and logistics environment with regular use of patient administration computer systems and order processing computer systems.
- Five GCSE's (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths (Grades A* to C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR Higher qualifications
- 1 plus year admin experience
- Rates of pay £11.11 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.