Chain Supply Co-Ordinator
Staffline recruitment is currently looking for Supply Chain Co-Ordinator for our Client based in Antrim
Monday -Thursday 8am-5.15pm
Friday 8am-12 noon
Job description :
1. Key Responsibilities
· Schedule the supply of materials to meet production requirements.
· Prepare and raise the purchase orders with the suppliers.
· Track and monitor the progress of the purchase order with supplier.
· Resolve any delivery issues in a timely manner.
· Establish credit terms with suppliers where none exist.
· Search for alternative suppliers to ensure the best possible buying prices.
· Liaise with stores regularly to monitor inventory levels.
· Assist when required with inventory stock checks.
· Communicate with project teams to manage their supply chain needs.
2. Key Performance Measures
· Efficient processing of purchase orders
· Ensuring the purchase requisitions have been completed appropriately.
· Evaluate, track and report the supplier on time delivery (SOTD) performance
· Delivery queries to be kept to a minimum.
· Number of open orders to be at an adequate level.
3. Knowledge, Education, Skills, and Experience
· Knowledge of sage 50 accounts
· Knowledge of Microsoft office
· Knowledge of an MRP/ERP system
· Minimum of 5 GCSEs including English and Maths.
· Third level education desirable.
· Use of purchasing software, Sage 50 accounts or MRP/ERP system
· Strong organisational skills
· Good IT skills - excel and word.
· Good communication skills - in person and in writing.
· Able to work well as part of a team.
· Able to self-motivate.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com, or call Lidia on 07384218448