Staffline Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Surveyor to join our client's team in Dundalk, Co. Louth. This is a permanent position based in Dundalk Town Centre.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will have a particular focus on the commercial aspect of estate agency.
The successful candidate will require Chartered membership of SCSI / RICS.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Professional work to include Part V valuations and development land appraisals.
- Responsible for all aspects of the sales process - managing enquiry lists, qualifying leads, preparation of enquiry reports for clients, bringing transactions through from booking to contract signing to the closure of the sale.
- Follow through on correspondence and maintain regular contact with buyers and solicitors to ensure they are always up-to-date, and contracts get signed.
- Preparation of Marketing schedules, managing implementation and ongoing refreshing of marketing plan for assigned schemes.
- Responsible for the Marketing and launches of the commercial division as assigned.
- Preparation of floor plans, co-ordination of brochures and adverts.
- Ensure all correspondence is accurate and appropriate and applicant database is held confidentially and is up to date.
- Conduct property viewings with prospective purchasers.
- Ensure your sales goals & KPIs are on track; regularly monitored and achieved.
- Identify opportunities for referring business within the office or the nationwide network
- Demonstrate the Company Values with the team and throughout all your dealings with internal colleagues.
- Conducting residential & commercial valuations throughout Co Wexford
- Probate valuations
- Family law valuations
- Fairdeal valuations
- Portfolio valuations
- Specific financial institutions and lenders
- Inspect and measure properties for valuations
- Responsible and accountable for the quality of valuation work undertaken, to ensure compliance with the standards and expectations of the Valuers professional body- i.e. RICS/ SCSI/ IPAV.
- Responsible for winning valuation business
- Delivery of high-quality valuation projects on schedule
- Utilises all relevant technology systems provided, maintains up-to-date & accurate records, ensuring valuations are continually and appropriately recorded.
- Chartered member of the SCSI / RICS
- Minimum 5 years' experience in commercial/residential agency and professional services
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines essential
If you have any interest in this role apply now or contact email@example.com