Chef De Partie
Senior Chef De Partie
The Client: Located in Bangor, our client is an established 4 Star Hotel, who are committed to exceptional service, friendly atmosphere and ensuring a work life balance for their employee's. You will be joining this team as a Senior Chef de Partie, working alongside the Executive Chef.
The Role: - As Senior Chef de Partie you will assist in the preparation of food and creation of seasonal menu's in the restaurant. . Your experience must include at least 3 years of chef de partie in a top rated independent restaurant or hotel restaurant. Please note that experience at fast food outlets, food production companies and/or leisure & public services environments will not be considered.
Hours of work: Full time (5 days out of 7) with a time in lieu system to ensure balance.
- Assist Executive Chef in creation of all seasonal menu's and presentation of all dishes
- Ensuring 100% guest satisfaction across all services
- Implement and monitor all Health & Safety and Hygiene practices and procedures to maintain 5* score
- Assist Executive Chef in all departmental expenses and inventory
- Perform any other adhoc duties as requested by Executive Chef
- Dynamic and adaptable
- 3 years relevant experience as Chef de Partie in hotel or restaurant
- Experience in managing costings and inventory.
- Must hold relevant Food & Hygiene certifications
- Be a committed team player
- Good communication skills
- Be willing to identify personal training and development needs
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
*** Any applications that do not meet all the requirements will not be considered ***
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Please attach your CV below for the attention of Stephanie McKittrick