Chef De Partie
Staffline Recruitment on behalf of our client is seeking and Experienced "Chef de Partie" for a premium restaurant located in the Dundalk Area. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established premium restaurant.
Responsibilities and requirements will include:
- Be trained and qualified to a professional level
- Have excellent Knowledge of HACCP
- Have knowledge of all standard procedures & policies pertaining to good preparation, receiving storage & sanitation
- To plan, prepare and cook menu items
- To assist in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends
- Have a passionate about developing new styles of service
- Assist with the smooth and efficient running of the kitchen as appropriate.
- To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service
- To be customer focused at all times
- Be approachable
- Be a team player with control of waste & good cost target
- Be calm under pressure
- Ability to work alone and multitask
- Have 2 -3 years experience in a similar role
- Must be speaking English
- Valid References will be required.
The ideal candidate
- We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individual with a strong commitment to quality, high standards, service and customer care.
- Excellent attention to detail is required as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to work within a team environment.