Chef de Partie
We are delighted to be recruiting on the behalf of one of the largest independent owner/operators of Hotels, Bars, Restaurants and Night Clubs in Ireland. This opportunity is in a very new and modern hotel in Lisburn City Centre.
Our client is seeking a Chef de Partie or Senior Chef de Partie and offer a salary between £23,000 - £26,000 (dependant on experience). This opportunity allows the successful candidate to work in a top-class restaurant with the potential of huge career progression.
The job role;
- Setting up the kitchen for service.
- Ensuring appropriate food prepared for service daily.
- Preparing specific food items at each station within the kitchen.
- Following directions provided by the head chef and other senior kitchen members.
- Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Always keeping all areas of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Assisting in and confident in all other areas of the kitchen as require.
- Ensuring all food is always stored correctly, during and after service.
- Labelling of food items and ensuring stock rotation.
The essential criteria;
- Dedicated, reliable and have a minimum of 1 years' experience.
- Able to work in a busy kitchen with a talented group of chefs.
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Tax free childcare
- Hotel discount
- Christmas raffle
- Flexible working
- 28 days holiday
- Seasonal parties
Please forward your CV to Dyllan Hunter at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Dyllan on 07887295472.