Staffline are delighted to be recruiting on the behalf of an award winning, family-owned Hotel located in Carryduff. We are looking for a Chef de Partie on a permanent, full-time basis.
Our client is a recently refurbished and busy venue, offering excellent service and quality food and drink within the 70-seater popular bistro. This Hotel is perfect for family breaks, romantic getaways and long weekends, as well as Weddings, Events and Conferencing. Located 15 minutes away from Belfast City Centre and easily accessible through public transport.
Salary range from £22,880 - £25,000 dependant on experience.
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues.
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations.
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available.
- Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes.
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality.
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards.
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a similar position or at Chef de Partie level or higher.
- Must be fully flexible.
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Flexible working hours
- Additional benefits - such as pension contributions
- Staff meals
Please forward your CV to Dyllan Hunter at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Dyllan on 07887295472.