Chef de Partie / Banqueting Chef
Staffline Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting on the behalf of a beautiful long established Hotel for Chef de Partie or Banqueting Chef on a full-time, permanent basis.
Our client is a family-owned Hotel built back in the 1800's, offering a rich history with modern service. Weddings, Banquets and events are a key feature of the Hotel, catering for around 100 each year. The Hotel is a perfect country retreat, located in County Down, 20 mins from The Mourne Mountains and 25 minutes away from Belfast City Centre.
Salary range of £24,000 - £25,000.
- Briefing banquet kitchen staff about the upcoming functions.
- Establishing the priorities each day and assign tasks to banquet kitchen staff.
- Taking a physical inventory of specific food items for the daily inventory.
- Ordering new supplies where necessary.
- Providing support and training other kitchen staff (e.g., in line cooking, food preparation and dish plating).
- Taking orders from the executive chef.
- Ensuring the kitchen is kept clean, tidy and sanitary.
- Minimum 2/3 years' experience in a similar position or at Chef de Partie level or higher.
- Must be fully flexible.
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Flexible working hours
- Additional benefits - such as pension contributions
- Staff meals
Please forward your CV to Dyllan Hunter at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Dyllan on 07887295472.