We are currently seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and reliable Chef/Unit Manager for our client in Belfast. This role is Monday to Friday with the average shift pattern of 7am-3pm.
This position offers the opportunity to step into a supportive network of incredible individuals, each united by their passion for going the extra mile for the organisations we partner with.
- To organise and supervise the unit in accordance with and to the standards required
- To be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the unit, providing a quality service
- Responsible for the preparation, cooking and service of food to agreed standards and specification
- To ensure the efficient and economic use is made of all resources, including stock, team members and company assets
- Proven experience in managing successful teams in a similar environment
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- Experience of leading and managing a small team of people
- Minimum 2 years catering experience
- Excellent financial acumen
- I.T literate
- Experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of food production methods and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
Please apply or call our Belfast office and speak to Dyllan Hunter regarding this post. If you don't hear from us within 7 days of applying for this role then you may not have been shortlisted.