CHEF MANAGER LURGAN (DAY SHIFT)
FULL TIME (PERM)
DAY SHIFT (NO WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS)
MONDAY - FRIDAY 7AM-3PM
£12-£14 PER HOUR (DEPENDING ON EXP)
To assist in the effective and efficient operation of the Kitchen. To create a harmonious working environment, sharing skills and knowledge in a busy Restaurant.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- To prepare, season and cook a wide range of foods,.
- Using flare and innovation when creating dishes and preparing menus.
- Preparation of 'Menus'
- To ensure food hygiene is at the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure high quality food standards at all times.
- To undertake effective cleaning and ensure all cleaning duties are being carried out.
- Review portion control.
- To ensure that all deliveries of stock are store in the appropriate places and stock is rotated accordingly.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have a least 2 years experience working in a similar environment. Basic Food Hygiene certificate is essential, whilst NVQ qualifications would be desirable and would be seen as an advantage.
The successful candidate will have the flair, enthusiasm and passion for working in this type of busy environment. He / She will also be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
For more information call Jonny on 02838353335
or email your CV to Jonathan.Lowe@staffline.co.uk