Chef / Sous Chef
Following an expansion to their kitchen, our client, a leading restaurant in the Omagh area is expanding their team and requires a Chef / Sous Chef for a permanent role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established team and contribute to the customer contentment to ultimately expand the clientele and reputation to ensure long term success.
The successful Chef will be able to:
- Manage a busy kitchen of a bar/restaurant
- Give guidance to other staff members - commis chef, kitchen porters
- Prepare ingredients and meals in a fast paced environment
- Optimize the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Fridge temperature checks
- Stock rotation
- Previous chef experience
- Food Hygiene certification would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Communicate effectively with other members of kitchen staff
- Maintain high standards of Health and Safety, including personal hygiene
Hours of work:
- 30 - 40hrs per wk
- Must be available weekends
- £30 - £35k
Why use Staffline?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.