Multiple Chef / Cook positions available
£11-12.50 per hour, dependant on experience
based in Aldergrove
Staffline Recruitment are delighted to working in partnership with a leading service and solutions provider within the Northern Europe region, recruiting for multiple chef/cooks, based in County Antrim, on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client currently employs over 16,000 staff across Northern Europe and proudly supports partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions.
The role is within a relaxed catering environment.
- To assist with menu planning and menu costings to ensure that the budgeted Gross Profit Margin is achieved, while eliminating waste where possible.
- To assist with food orders in line with company purchasing policy.
- To ensure that any Food Safety/Quality records assigned to you are being carried out daily within the kitchen and related areas, without exception.
- To maintain a high standard of hygiene in respect of premises and self.
- To ensure that food presentation is innovative, and at the required temperature with temperatures recorded on the appropriate charts.
- As a member of the kitchen team you are equally responsible for cleaning and hygiene and that any assigned daily and weekly cleaning duties are carried out to standard.
- Ability to prepare varied food items for consumption.
- 1-2 years' experience in a professional kitchen setting.
- Experience of purchasing and profit optimisation
- Shift patterns - 5 shifts a week, each shift is 8 hours between Mon - Sunday, 6.30am - 8pm.
- Paid for every hour of work.
- Additional time off over holiday periods (Easter, Summer, Christmas)
- No Staff member had previously been put on Furlough, if this was ever the case in the future, Furlough would be 100% of each employees wage.
- Uniform provided.
- Will need to complete a Counter Terrorism Check.
Please forward your CV to Dyllan Hunter at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Dyllan on 07887295472.