Children's Play Facilitator - Public Sector - €26K - Dublin 24 - 3 Month Contract
Here at Staffline Recruitment we are recruiting for our client within the Public Sector on behalf of a new government initiative. This initiative involves the setup of an on-site play facility for children of families arriving from Ukraine. This contract will be for an initial 3-month period with the possibility of being extended. The successful candidate will be responsible in overseeing the onsite play facility.
The play environment will operate from 8am - 9pm, 7 days per weeks and therefore staff will be scheduled on a roster of 7.5 hours per day, 37 hours per week. Including evening and weekend work.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of working with children of varied ages in a paid or voluntary role.
- Knowledge of working in areas of social and economic disadvantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of play in promoting children's social and emotional development.
- Providing safe, creative and appropriate play opportunities for children across a range of age group.
- Attending planning sessions with staff team to ensure a planned approach to allocating resources.
- Working in partnership with parents.
- Be vigilant in relation to any child welfare or safeguarding issues.
- Working in compliance of GDPR requirements.
- Ensuring good standards of hygiene and cleanliness are always maintained.
- Communication skills.
- Building & maintaining relationships.
- Organisational Awareness.
- Corporate Writing.
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.