City Centre Marketing Officer
Lagan Valley Island
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
Responsible to the City Centre Development Officer with the implementation and project management of the Council's strategic programme of city centre marketing activity.
To deputise for the City Centre Development Officer as required.
To assume additional duties as reasonably determined by the City Centre Development Officer and participate in interchange of duties to cover for sickness, annual leave and staff vacancies.
Hours of work: 37hrs per week
- A degree or other Level 6 Qualification
- Three years employment experience in all of the following areas:
- Assisting in the delivery of Local Economic Development Programmes
- Delivery of public outdoor events
- Marketing experience which should include at least four of the following six media: TV, radio, press releases, websites, social media and creating event literature
- Collation and presentation of financial information
- Where applicant do not hold the qualifications as outlined above, they must demonstrate a minimum of 5 years experience as above
Rate of pay: £14.38 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button