We at Staffline Recruitment are currently recruiting a Civic Amenities Attendant for our client based in North County Cork. We would have full time (Monday - Friday) work available.
This role will involve controlling all acceptance and dispatch activity, the safe operation of the site and the handling and processing of documentation. Ensure that all goods acceptance, administration, and site access controls and monitoring requirements are completed in a timely efficient manner
- Complete any tickets and associated documentation are captured correctly
- Cash and payment handling
- Issuing instructions to vehicles entering and leaving the site as required and to ensure Health and safety
- Carry out duties and associated procedures as per company guidelines.
- Assisting with incoming telephone calls and enquiries as required.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good customer service skills
- Strong IT skills.
Schedule -8 hour shift 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday