Civil Engineering Technician
Staffline Recruitment on behalf of our client are currently seeking a Civil Engineering Technician based in the Dundalk, Co. Louth Area. Due to our clients continued expansion into the residential sector this is a permanent position offering the candidate to join a very progressive practice.
- A minimum 3-5 years' experience working in a similar role within a design consultancy working on major civil & structural engineering projects.
- Software skills to include Micro drainage, AutoCAD 2/3D proficiency. Revit experience an advantage but not essential.
- Experience in drainage, wastewater & pavement design.
- Ability to manage design from concept through Planning, Tender and Construction.
- Knowledge of Planning and Regulatory Processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsibility for drawing and design duties on civil engineering projects.
- Liaising with other members of the design and construction teams on a large range of projects.
- Encouraged to develop your skills and progress your career within the consultancy.
If you have any interest in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org