- Reading, interpreting and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
- Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site.
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met.
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
- Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant staff.
- Maintain the Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, policies and procedures.
- To undertake any other duties as necessary.
- Must be able to use your own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for projects from start to finish.
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in your team to hit key targets.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or other industry related qualification with 5+ years relevant on the ground experience.
- Experience within the water or the utilities sector would be essential
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel.
- A full driving licences.
- You will develop professionally and personally as a successful Site Manager with an established Company that provides steady and ongoing projects. You will receive an attractive salary, with a well-rounded benefits package