The Client: Local Public body based in the Crumlin area, serving local residents.
* Undertake, as part of a response team, the sanitising and cleaning of any area within EA premises, designated by the line manager.
* Operate equipment and machinery as directed.
* Sweep, suction clean, mop, dry buff and spray clean floors.
* Clean toilet and shower area including the fixtures and fittings.
* Clean, wash and dust ledges, walls, fixtures, fittings and internal surfaces
* Polishing furniture where appropriate.
* Empty and clean internal litter bins and remove litter to the designated collection points.
Hours of work: 5 hrs per week, Tuesday and Thursday 10am- 12.30
* Applicant must be literate and numerate
* A full current driving licence and access to a vehicle
* 1 year's cleaning experience outside the home environment;
* Experience of using electrical/mechanical cleaning equipment desirable
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Willing to undertake necessary training
* Rates of Pay: £9.44 p/hr
* Holiday Entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.