Cleaner required in Dungannon Town
Mon - Thurs 3.30-6pm
Candidates must have previous cleaning experience (non-residential) and hold a valid driving licence and have access to a vehicle
Success applicants will be required to complete Access NI checks
- Operating equipment and machinery as directed.
- Sweep, suction clean, mop, dry buff and spray clean floors.
- Clean toilet and shower area including the fixtures and fittings.
- Clean, wash and dust ledges, walls, fixtures, fittings and internal surfaces up to 3.35M.
- Polishing furniture where appropriate.
- Empty and clean internal litter bins and remove litter to the designated collection points.
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.