We are currently recruiting for a Cleaner outside Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As a cleaner your role will include:
- A range of cleaning activities in communal areas, corridors, toilets, offices and canteen area.
- Vacuuming/mopping/brushing floors.
- Emptying all bins, disposing of waste correctly
- Dusting and polishing all office areas and other rooms, including; counter tops and tables, filing cabinets, display cabinets, bookcases, shelves, window ledges, computer and other equipment, etc.
- Cleaning toilets - washing toilet bowls, hand-basins, wall tiles and toilet floor.
- Restocking the paper towel, soap, toilet roll, and other dispensers
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 9am - 3pm
- Previous cleaner experience essential
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Demonstrable ability to work on own initiative
- Rate of Pay :£9 per hr
- Free Parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.