|Salary||£10.50 - £10.79 per hour|
|Published||30 days ago|
|Contact email||Leanne Garrett|
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Portstewart require a Seasonal Cleaner to join their team.
Hours of work: 37 hours per week, 5 days on a rota basis to include weekends and public holidays
Hourly Rate: £10.50 weeks 1-12, increasing to £10.79 weeks 13+
The responsibilities of the post holder will include the following:
- General cleaning of male and female toilet blocks, dishwashing rooms & laundry
- Operate and use mechanical and electrical cleaning and polishing equipment
- Any other duties as requested by the Warden
- Knowledge of deep cleaning
- Available on all dates specified, including weekends, bank and public holidays
- Willing to work flexible hours which will between 8am and 8pm on a rota basis
- At least 2 months general cleaning experience including hand scrubbing cleaning of toilets
- Experience in the use of mechanical and electrical cleaning equipment
- Effective communication skills - able to relate well to the public
- Carry out duties on any other Council Holiday Park if required.
Full Job Description available on request
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria, please apply via the link. Leanne Garret will be in contact if you are shortlisted for the role.