Our client, an award winning provider of Food Services, Hospitality and Facilities Management Company require a Cleaner for their site based in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As a Cleaner, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- A range of cleaning activities communal areas, corridors, toilets .
- Vacuuming/mopping/brushing floors.
- Emptying all bins.
- Dusting and polishing all office areas and other rooms, including; counter tops and tables, filing cabinets, display cabinets, bookcases, shelves, window ledges, computer and other equipment, etc.
- Cleaning toilets - washing toilet bowls, hand-basins, wall tiles and toilet floor.
- Restocking the paper towel, soap, toilet roll, and other dispensers
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 3.30pm
- Previous experience as a cleaner would be an advantage
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Demonstrable ability to work on own initiative to meet deadlines
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Rate of Pay :£8.21per hr
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by applying with your up to date CV and clicking the button.