MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To have responsibility for maintaining a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness throughout Benone's facilities including washrooms, laundry rooms, facilities and grounds, whilst ensuring that a high standard of customer care is achieved at all times.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND PERSONAL DUTIES
- To clean the foyer, laundry rooms, public toilets, washrooms and changing areas, staff room, offices, camping cabins and all public areas as directed, using the appropriate equipment and materials. This will include litter picking within Benone's perimeters.
- Ensuring all cleaning schedule tasks are carried out and signed.
- To ensure care and safe operation of all cleaning equipment and machinery.
- To report damages and defects to supervisor at reception.
- To ensure that hygiene and health and safety standards are maintained by the implementation of agreed procedures and systems and that appropriate legislation is observed and applied.
- To have responsibility for the secure keeping of any Complex keys allocated during working hours.
- To ensure the safe storage of all chemicals in areas allocated for the purpose
- At least 6 months cleaning experience in public environment
- Good communication skills
- Dealing with members of the general public
If you are interested in this role and immediately available please contact Ashleigh 028 25642699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org