Our client requires an experienced Cleaning Operative to work in their Dundalk site on a temporary assignment.
Location - Belfast
Hours per Week - 20
Rate of Pay - €11.95p/h
- To perform packaging operations to produce finished packs to the requirements of the cGMP.
- To clean equipment and packaging areas to the requirement of cGMP.
- Effectively perform tasks as instructed by authorised senior staff, for example;
- In conjunction with other staff perform packaging operations to produce finished packs to cGMP.
- Operate various pieces of equipment and processes within the production areas.
- Clean equipment and packaging areas required for production.
- Fully understand and adhere to instructions as detailed in batch documentation and SOP's.
- Proven ability to effectively contribute within a team environment
- Proven ability to adhere to Standard Operating Procedures and associated work instructions
- High attention to detail
- Proven ability to perform routine tasks whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work undertaken
- One year previous experience in a similar role
If interested in this role please upload your CV to the link provided and a member of the team will be in touch once shortlisting has been completed.