Staffline Ireland is currently recruiting for a number of Cleaning Operatives for our client in Sligo. Our clients have sites ranging from small private and public sector enterprises. We are looking for motivated, flexible and enthusiastic individuals to join on client's team. Ideally looking for candidates who have experience in Cleaning roles in the Pharma / Medtech industry, but it is not essential as training will be provided. These roles have immediate start dates.
This is an overall cleaning role, and you will be responsible for completing general cleaning on site as instructed by the Site Supervisor or line manager.
Job Responsibilities: Ensure customer satisfaction through the provision of a quality service as laid down in the contract specifications and guarded by the Operations Manager.
- Ensure that your own standard of cleaning in to the highest standard at all times
- Maintain services and operations to comply with site specific quality standards as advised by Operations Manager.
- Maintain the necessary conditions for an effective and safe working environment
- Inform line manager of any training and development needs you may need to enhance your performance
- To advise the line manager that adequate levels of stock are in place to meet the site specific specification. These must be advised within a minimum of 7 days of requiring them.
- Follow our clients policies provided by management to ensure the team is all working in line with agreed guidelines.
- Ensure the safety image of our client is maintained at all times
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly.
What we are looking for
- Individuals with strong attention to detail
- Good verbal communication
- Good written communication skill including appropriate level of English skills to necessarily complete the duties required of the role
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- Cleaning experience is preferred but full training will be provided if necessary.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact 091423293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button