Cleaning operatives Sandyford
Cleaning staff Sandyford
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for cleaning operatives to work with our client in Sandyford. This would suit someone looking for part time work.
- Deliver a first-class service to our client by ensuring that all deep cleaning duties are carried out to the highest standard and in line with Company and Client procedures
- Plan and prioritise tasks
- Ensure safe use of any cleaning agents.
- Ensure records and documentation are completed.
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations and legislation.
- Adhere to Company and Client policies and procedures.
Hours of Work:
- 3.30pm to 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Extra shifts available
- Experience a bonus.
- Manual Handling Cert (we can provide free training).
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
- Career progression.
- Full training provided.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys Leitchman in our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.