Are you a Cleaning Supervisor who enjoys training and motivating team members while ensuring the delivery of excellent cleaning standards to clients? We now have an exciting role available for an experienced supervisor to join a growing dynamic company in Galway. This role will involve scheduled cleaning inspections and audits.
- Build an environment of trust and encouragement that supports employees and fosters their ideas and cooperation
- A passion for providing excellent customer service & guest services within the accommodation sector
- Excellent organisational and team management skills
- Reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities and business mindset
Responsibilities as a Cleaning Supervisor:
- Train cleaning operatives on cleaning and maintenance tasks within our contracts
- Inspect Commercial Clients and audit cleaning
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Supervise and evaluate staff
- Ensure supplies and equipment are adequate in quantity and quality
- Handle customer complaints when necessary
- Enforce adherence to regulations and quality standards
- Ensure all records are kept properly and consistently
- Review and prepare reports for senior management
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
5 days per week Monday - Sunday, with weekends worked on rotation.
Working hours are between 8.00am - 8.00pm and shifts time will vary, however, these are fully flexible.
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Kate Skehan in the Galway Branch.