Cleansing Operative with and without Driving Duties - Carryduff
Cleansing Operative with Driving Duties
The Client: Local Government body based in Co Down, serving local residents.
The Role: Carry out a full range of duties within the general cleansing service to include litter picking, manual sweeping and collecting, removal and disposal of litter/dirt/leaves etc, from public places such as roads, pavements and open spaces
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week
- 2 Years' experience of driving a large vehicle e.g.3.5 - 26 tonnes.
- Previous employment experience of keeping office records
- Previous employment experience in waste collection/ street cleansing or a relevant related field
- 1 year team leader experience in a similar role
- Hold a full current driving C license (up to 26 tonnes)
- Hold a Driver CPC
- Knowledge of health and safety guidelines
- Knowledge of waste reception, removal, storage and sorting
- Knowledge and understanding of route plans and maps and the ability to undertake basis calculations
- Rate of Pay: £10.01/£10.41 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.