Cleansing Operative with Driving Duties
The Client: Local Government body in the Lisburn area serving local residents.
The post holder will be required for various work within refuse and street cleansing.
The post holder will need to be flexible and adaptable to meet the changing needs and requirements of the organisation.
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week
- Candidates must hold a current category C Licence and a valid CPC card is also required
- Previous experience of performing manual work such as labouring/waste collection/street cleansing
- Knowledge of health and safety guidelines
- Knowledge of waste reception, removal, storage and sorting
- Knowledge and understanding of route plans and maps and the ability to undertake basic calculations
Rate of Pay: £11.81 p/hr
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.