Clerical Administrator Required ASAP
We are recruiting for a Clerical Administrator to join the team with one of our clients based in Templepatrick on a full time permanent basis. The client is one of Northern Irelands largest independent Oil Distributor with multiple offices, depots and petrol retail sites.
We are looking for a Clerical Administrator to join the team at the Templepatrick Depot. Reporting directly to the Finance team, you will be responsible for providing administrative support across a number of processes.
- General administration including invoicing.
- Cash processing reconciliation and lodgement
- Order processing, routing administration and delivery procedures
- Depot stock control e.g., ordering of product, storage and handling
- Ex yard collections where relevant
- Driver's documentation, cash processing, times sheets, reports etc.
- End of month procedures i.e., statements, reports etc.
- Liaising with credit control department re: customer balances due, limits etc.
- Customer Care
- General office duties, e.g., telephones, copying, post etc.
- Liaising with H & S Officer re: maintenance of relevant standards within the location
- Key holding duties
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently as required.
- IT literate
- Highly organised, with efficient time management and ability to prioritise workload.
Hours of work:
- This role is based on a 37.5-hour week.
- Operating hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm daily (Mon to Fri) with one-hour unpaid lunch break.
- Saturday mornings when operationally required.
- £10.25 per hour
Job Type- Full time, Permanent
If you are interested in the above position please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.