Clerical Administrator, Belfast
Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a Clerical Administrator on behalf of their client, the largest independent Oil Distributor in Northern Ireland.
The role will be based in Belfast, reporting directly to the Finance team, you will be responsible for providing administrative support across a number of processes.
Hours of Work: 37.5 per week, with occasional requirement to work Saturday mornings.
Salary: £20,500 per annum
- General administration including invoicing.
- Cash processing reconciliation and lodgement
- Order processing, routing administration and delivery procedures
- Depot stock control e.g., ordering of product, storage and handling
- Ex yard collections where relevant
- Driver's documentation, cash processing, times sheets, reports etc.
- End of month procedures i.e., statements, reports etc.
- Liaising with credit control department re: customer balances due, limits etc.
- Customer Care
- General office duties, e.g., telephones, copying, post etc.
- Liaising with H & S Officer re: maintenance of relevant standards within the location
- Key holding duties
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently as required.
- IT literate
- Highly organised, with efficient time management and ability to prioritise workload.
To be considered for the role, please submit your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. BELSL