|Salary||£9.50 - £10.50 per hour|
|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Contact email||Natalie McCloskey|
Job Title: Clerical Officer
Location: WHSCT, Bridgeview House, Gransha Park Clooney Road Derry
The Client: WHSCT, Child Health Dept
The Role: Clerical Officer
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operation of computerised Child Health System, data inputting and extracting information, ensuring all information is accurate and current.
- Scheduling vaccination and health care clinics/timed appointments for relevant health care professionals eg health visiting, GP surgeries and school nurses.
- Liaise with professional staff, ie health visitors, school nurses, GPs on aspects of preschool and school health related queries.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery at optimum levels
- Use of ICD coding procedures
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and distributing to relevant staff on a daily basis.
- Answering telephone calls, dealing with queries and action appropriately.
- Reporting faults/incidents as appropriate
- Hours of work: Full time hours (Band 2) 37.5hrs
5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) including English Language or equivalent or higher educational standard*
2 years' administrative/clerical experience
Must Be able to stand for long period of time
- Rates of pay £9.50 P/H
- Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org