Job Title: Clerical Officer
Location: WHSCT, Altnagelvin
The Client: WHSCT
The postholder will work as part of the WHSCT Records Management team. As such, the postholder will ensure that they provide an efficient and effective Medical Records service, supporting both patient care and other service users within the Trust.
The post-holder will ensure that confidentiality of patient/client information is maintained at all times
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the Hospital's Medical Records Library
- Maintenance & upkeep of the Trust's Record Management Tracking Software (iFIT)
- Timely retrieval & refiling of casenotes required for admissions, OPD clinic appts, Outreach activity, other hospitals etc,.
- Timely processing of routine requests from WHSCT Service Areas
- Operation of both computerised & manual information systems, including data input & tracking of records
- To ensure patient confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Assist in the location of missing records required for patient care/auditing/investigation
- Assist in the dispatch of casenotes as & when required
Hours of work: Full time hours 37 ½
5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) including English Language or equivalent or higher educational standard*
2 years administrative/clerical experience
- Rates of pay £9.50
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.