|Published||about 2 months ago|
Job Title: Clerical Officer - Band 2
Location: Western Health & Social Care Trust
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Western Health and Social care trust, serving local residents.
Altnagelvin has been designated as the Cancer unit for the WHSSB. The post-holder will be required to provide administrative support to the Lead Cancer Team and the functioning of the multi-disciplinary teams. The post holder will be a member of the Cancer Services Administration Team.
- The accurate input of oncology appointments onto the Patient Administration System (PAS)
- Respond to other requests for patients' records. It may be necessary to climb ladders to carry out these requests which may involve handling bulky charts/x-rays
- Convey the charts and x-rays from the relevant libraries to the Cancer Unit, either by hand or using the trolleys as required.
- Updating the Trust's Case-note tracking system as required.
- Ensure the availability of the patients' charts and x-rays for the clinical consultation, along with the relevant investigation results.
- Reception cover and direct patient contact
- Competent use of and input to multiple IT systems relevant to the service ie RISOH, CAPPs, ARIA PAS, ECR etc
- Hours of work: 37.5Requirements:
- 5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) including English Language or equivalent or higher educational standard*
- Rates of pay £10.40
- Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.