Job Title: Grade 3 Clerical Officer Clonskeagh
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a temporary clerical officer based in Clonskeagh.
- The clerical officer has a critical role in ensuring prompt payment to local GPs by the HSE
- The clerical officer ensures that accurate records are kept in line with relevant policies including GDPR and Financial Regulations.
- Participate in any audit or the development of any local procedures as part of continuous quality improvement locally
- Carry out all duties with regard to HSE policies including;
- ICT Policies
- GDPR & Data Protection Legislation
- Quality and Patient Safety
- HSE Dignity at Work / HSE Values in ActionAny other general office administration duties as required
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role is required.
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work well within a small team.
- Essential to have hands-on approach and be willing to deal with any task.
- Must be responsible and dependable with an ability to work positively and collaboratively.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm / Monday - Friday (37 hours per week)
7 Hours and 24 minutes per day.
- Pay €12.54 per hour
- Friendly working environment.
- Office parking.
- 22 days annual leave.
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
- Potential to progress into permanent positons.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.