Clerical Officer required for temporary position in Enniskillen starting immediately
37.5 hours per week
Candidate must have :
5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) to include English Language and Maths or equivalent of higher educational standard and one year's secretarial* experience;
NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or equivalent or higher educational standard and one year's secretarial* experience;
3 years secretarial* experience;
Duties to include
- Diary Management
- Minute taking
- Audio typing and shorthand/note taking.
- Routine secretarial duties; maintain an efficient filing system, mail distribution and photocopying
- Open and record incoming mail and direct correspondence
- Writing and drafting of routine letters for signature.
- Communication within the department by liaising with relevant staff.
- Dealing with telephone calls and enquiries and taking relevant action as appropriate.
- Type letters, memorandums and minutes
- Maintain stationary stock levels throughout the department
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.