HR Admin Assitant
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
The post holder will be responsible for providing a range of administrative and clerical support to the Ambulance Service Area Manager (ASAM) and Station Officer (SO) level as required. This will require the planning, prioritising and monitoring of workload to ensure efficiency and accuracy at all times.
Main duties/Responsibilities: General Responsibilities
- To provide daily administrative and clerical support, including drafting and typing letters, audio typing, data inputting and processing, email management, records management etc.
- To organise and maintain diaries as required and to ensure the ASAM/SO is well prepared for meetings with relevant supporting agenda and paperwork.
- To utilise Microsoft Office applications in order to produce high quality documents, presentations and reports as required.
- To deal with incoming emails, faxes and post and ensure effective and timely management of same, ensuring that action is taken and issues prioritised.
- To manage routine telephone calls, enquiries and requests from internal and external stakeholders as required, ensuring that action is taken and issues prioritised.
- To ensure that all information is produced in line with current legislation requirements and policies/procedures within the Trust, in a timely, accurate and confidential manner.
- To provide administrative services which include organising of meetings, issuing of agendas, supporting documentation and initiating follow-up actions as required. Minute/note taking responsibilities as directed.
- To devise and maintain office administration systems to deal efficiently with
- paper flow; organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer based information such as monitoring/brought forward systems, management information systems, filing systems etc and the implementation of improvements and additions required, in accordance with Trust Policies and Procedures.
- To record and monitor staff absence records in accordance with Trust Policies and Procedures. To develop, maintain and publish weekly, monthly reports (or as directed) to be forwarded to relevant personnel.
- To monitor and request orders relating to Office stationery to ensure adequate supplies are maintained.
- To welcome visitors, corporate guests and arrange/provide hospitality as required.
- To ensure that statutory regulations and Trust policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- To take part in staff development programmes and annual development reviews and/or undertake further training in order to fulfil the duties of the post if and when required.
- To act at all times in a manner consistent with legislation, policy and procedures in respect of Equality and Diversity.
- To work to the mission and values of the Trust and display high standards of integrity and professionalism towards clients and colleagues.
- To continuously develop and update own knowledge and skills within the job role and contribute to setting own work objectives.
- To possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to work effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels, both internally and externally.
- To work as a member of a team and on own initiative.
- To prioritise workload and work to tight timescales.
- To undertake any other duties relevant to the post as may be assigned from time to time which are consistent with the responsibilities of the Band.
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above, including English/English Language (or equivalent) and a minimum of one year's experience in an administrative or secretarial position to include a working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point Presentation or equivalent.
- A minimum of two years experience in an administrative or secretarial position to include a working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point Presentation or equivalent.
- Word/Text Processing Level 2 - OCR/RSA (or equivalent).
- Demonstrate ability to minute/note take
- 3 years' experience at HCO (Grade 3) level 2
- Keyboard skills to include two years word processing experience.
- One years' experience of using spreadsheets and databases
- The ability to communicate effectively with all grades of staff both internal to the HPSS and with a wide range of suppliers and outside contractors.
- The ability to display good organisational and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link or contact Hannah Fitzsimons. Hannah.Fitzsimons@staffline.co.uk
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.