JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
To provide administrative/clerical support in a variety of different settings within the Trust.
The post holder will be responsible for a wide range of clerical/administrative tasks to support/assist in the effective and efficient provision of services within their department.
- Reception duties
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information
- Maintenance of filing systems
- Processing mail
- Processing and collating information
- Taking and relaying messages/information
- Dealing with a range of queries
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records
- Making appointments
- Arranging meetings
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing
- All employees are required to comply with the procedures, policies and codes of practice within the Trust.
- Trust Value and Behaviours
- All staff members and managers are expected to behave at all times in line with the Trust's Values and Behaviours.
- The Trust's Core Values demonstrate its commitment to; 'improve the health and well-being of the people we serve in partnership with key stakeholders; to provide person centred, safe and effective care; plan for and respond to changing needs of our patients, clients, carers and staff and ensure best value for money'
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent) including English Language.
- Experience working within the Trust
- Basic Computer literacy skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple deadlines.
- Deliver high quality work with excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link or contact Hannah Fitzsimons. Hannah.Fitzsimons@staffline.co.uk
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.