The person appointed will work in a department which is primarily concerned with the provision of administrative support for the delivery of Out Patient Services within Patient Access
The post-holder will be required to accurately maintain patient records and details, to liaise with patients and internal and external agencies to ensure patient care and the smooth operation of Out Patients.
In undertaking the duties, the post-holder may be required to work in any of the following sections:-
- Main Out Patient Reception
- Out Patient Administration Team
On appointment, the post-holder will be given appropriate induction and training on all procedures including use of PAS and other ICT Systems.
- Greet and process patients on arrival at Reception Desk.
- Ensure patients are directed to correct waiting area
- Process all queries applicable to Out Patients
- Deal with telephone enquiries regarding patients and follow up outcomes
- Ensure referral letters are available for clinics
- Referrals should be processed from Patient Access Systems and registered on PAS
- Processing outcomes from Out Patient Clinic Attendances
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Any other relevant duties
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 years relevant experience, in lieu, of required qualifications
5 GCSE "O" Levels (Grade A - C) or equivalent or
A higher educational standard.
("O" Levels must include English Language and a Mathematical / Accounting / Commercial Subject)
If interested please upload CV via relevant link