Clerical Officer - Dublin City Centre - €26k
At Staffline Recruitment we currently have some exciting opportunities available with our client, a prominent Public Sector body with Dublin City Centre offices. They are seeking to recruit a number of experienced, enthusiastic and motivated Clerical Officers to join their team.
Working as part of a busy team, the purpose of these roles will be to provide Service Excellence to customers and colleagues by building a deep understanding of needs, requirements and expectations and consistently managing their expectations in a professional, courteous and respectful manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of excellent levels of customer service, meeting specific activity metrics and the expectations
- Respond to internal/external queries and information requests, as appropriate in relation to operational activities
- Provide ongoing evaluation of processes and procedures; suggest methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to customers.
- Support the development of knowledge through effective team communications to include standardised responses to issues and queries
- Review and analyse information received from customers
- Proactively support customers in relation to reporting, submission of registrations, providing and updating information and key details
- Ensure efficient and effective processing of applications, registrations and payments
- Financial administration supports particularly in relation to the payments generation
- Work in collaboration with programme centre staff to ensure smooth and efficient upstream and downstream
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 years' financial/administration experience, preferably in a call centre or customer service environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook
- A proven customer service ethos with strong relationship building skills across business teams and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector
- Enthusiastic, pragmatic and motivated approach with a "Can Do" attitude
- Relevant third level qualification (e.g. Certificate, Diploma) or equivalent is desirable
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
This role will be offered as a contract basis initially until December 2021. A salary in region of €26,000 plus benefits will be payable to successful candidates.