The Client: Local Public Sector body based in Enniskillen
- Register invoices on our financial package for electronic distribution to other offices.
- Process invoices for payment on our financial package in two currencies, completing verification checks including review of VAT compliance and RCT application.
- Prepare Euro and Sterling payment runs, process BACS / SEPA and cheque payments, distribute remittances, Complete necessary Revenue returns and payments for RCT / CIS and obtain Tax Clearance Certificate information where necessary.
- Complete bank reconciliations posting all transactions accurately and promptly.
- Receipt all monies on our Debtor systems.
- Process payroll payments on Core software package for both Ireland and Northern Ireland. Carry out relevant checks, download tax certificates, update the payroll package and prepare payment file for transferring to the bank. Complete interfaces with the financial package and complete PAYE and RTI returns with Revenue following each payroll.
- Process Euro and Sterling travel payments on Core package.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 9-5pm
- 5 GCSE's to include Maths & English (Grade A - C) or equivalent and a Level 3 qualification in a finance discipline (or equivalent).
- 5 GCSE's to include Maths & English (Grade A - C) or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years experience in a financial environment using established financial computer systems.
- Proficiency in the use of IT, including Microsoft office packages ie Excel, Word, etc
- A sound knowledge of effective financial policies and procedures.
- Effective organisational skills with the proven ability to prioritise and manage workloads to meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyse data and produce relevant accurate reports.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach with a focus on service and performance.
- Experience of cross jurisdictional working in two currencies and complying with legislative requirements for payroll and creditor payments.
Rate of pay: £12.42 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.