Staffline Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Clerical Officer in Navan. The successful candidate will work as part of the Pay Administration team for a major public sector client in Navan. This is a temporary 12-month contract with opportunity for progression.
- Provide clerical support to the Pay Administration team.
- Assist with all aspects of processing documentation, reports and online staff contracts.
- Managing the filing and administration of payroll forms required for Social Welfare claims during school breaks.
- Handling general queries related to the part time monthly payrun via phone, email or in person.
- Data Input - employee payroll details, hours, holiday requests etc.
- Paperwork printing, filing and scanning.
- Adhoc administrative duties.
- Ability to learn new dashboards/Pay Administration systems.
- Microsoft office proficiency - particularly File Management. Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workloads.
- Office or clerical experience.
- Previous payroll experience desirable.
Hours: 35 per week (Mon - Fri)
Job Type: Temporary (12 months)
Job Code: #INDDNDLK23