Clerical Officer Grade IV
Temporary Clerical Officer Grade IV - Dublin South
Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for Clerical Officer - Grade IV This post will be working with a Primary Care Team.
This is a temporary assignment commencing immediately.
- Grade IV officer supporting the Primary Care Team and Primary Care General Administration Role.
- Manage and prioritise own workload and work within service needs and to deadlines
- Manage the administration of referrals received from Community Medical Doctors, Public Health Nurses, and GPs.
- Manage and monitor a designated email for referrals.
- Register all patients on the Patient Administration System as per the Policy and Procedure for Patient Registration and Data input on Patient Administration System (CAPAS).
- Undertake all patient care, administration tasks attached to the role.
- Ensure all relevant documentation and correspondence are uploaded to docman system to the patients' electronic health record (HER) to enable triage by primary care in line with referral pathways and local standard operating procedures.
- Provide appointments to patient/s.
- Ensure all records are maintained to the appropriate standards including GDPR and HSE Consent Policy.
- Locate healthcare records, referral letters, and other documentation as required by team.
- Create clinic lists for new patients and review patients.
- Ensure telephone calls are dealt with in an efficient manner.
- Be the first point of contact for parents and children when attending appointments.
- Provide administrative support to the clinical lead when required.
- Provide cross/relief cover for other administration staff manning the main health centre reception desk if/when required.
- Cross-cover for colleagues in Primary Care Teams.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm Max 37 Hours per week.
Working 7 Hours and 24 minutes per day.
Rate of Pay: €14.65 per hour
- A minimum of three years' relevant experience in a similar administrative role
- Excellent IT skills including word and excel
- Experience dealing with customer queries in person and by telephone
- Experience of handling correspondence and keeping records
- Excellent attention to details
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
- €14.65 per hour
- Located in South Dublin
Why use Staffline?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.