Clerical Officer Kildare
Job Title: Clerical Officer - Kildare
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a temporary vacancy for an experienced Clerical Officer in Kildare.
The Role: Clerical Officer
This role will be working between Patients Accounts & Patients Charts. Mornings will be working in the accounts department and afternoons in the Chart Room.
- Generating and receipting income for the hospital regarding A&E and Inpatient billing on PAS system
- Canteen receipting and reconciliation
- Receipting EFT payments from outside companies on PAS system.
- Completing weekly journals of all monies receipted into Patient Accounts.
- Telephone queries and payments over the phone
- Statists regarding bed occupancy within the hospital
- Undertaking general office administration including, filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, sending mail and general clerical work
- Prepping patients charts for upcoming clinics, this requires a deal of physical work in the Chart Room.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Rate of Pay: €12.79 per hour
- A minimum of three years' relevant experience in a similar administrative role
- Excellent IT skills including word and excel
- Experience dealing with customer queries in person and by telephone
- Experience of handling correspondence and keeping records
- Excellent attention to details
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
- On going temporary assignment
- €12.79 per hour
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.