|Published||18 days ago|
|Contact email||Tracey Boyle|
Clerical Officer | Medical | Dublin West
The Client: We have immediate requirement for a Clerical Officer to join our client's team, located in Dublin West. The role will be offered on a temporary basis for approximately 3-6 months, however, there may be an opportunity to extend on a long-term basis. The purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day support to the department, carrying out range of administrative duties in a clinical healthcare environment.
Hours of work: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch (unpaid) | 35 hours per week
Length of contract: 3-6 months with the possibility of further extension/permanency
- Supporting senior team with a range of clerical tasks
- Answering the telephone, dealing effectively with queries and referring to other staff members where necessary
- Undertaking general office administration including, filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, sending mail and general clerical work
- Data input - processing data through internal systems, formulating and maintaining databases
- Maintenance of records and filing systems both manual and electronic to effectively manage information
- Hourly rate within the region of €15-€16 per hour
- Weekly payroll
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
WHY WORK WITH STAFFLINE IRELAND?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, Limerick, Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full-time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie